The mission of Resurrection MCC is to demonstrate God’s unconditional love to all people through Christian action. We believe that when people are invited to experience God through the life and ministry of Christ, lives are transformed. Financial contributions are obviously very important to the achievement of our ministry goals, and we appreciate the generous offerings that we receive from members and friends of Resurrection MCC.
To make it more convenient for you to financially support the ministries of Resurrection MCC, we now offer a convenient online giving payment option through ACS Technologies. Online giving enables you to easily make your financial contributions to the church by credit card, debit card, or directly from your bank account. Online giving is a simple and easy way for you to give, and it provides many advantages to you, as well as to the church!
The benefits of online giving to you include:
- Costs you nothing
- Makes giving more convenient.; eliminates the need to write frequent checks
- With just the click of a button, provides you with a summary of your giving record
- Enables you to steadfastly support Resurrection MCC’s mission and service no matter where you are in the world
The benefits of online giving to the church include:
- Reduces the costs of recording and reporting since contributions are automatically entered into your giving record
- Guarantees consistent giving with recurring contributions
- Allows the staff to focus on church ministries and other activities rather than on the recording of contributions
Please prayerfully consider giving online! How do you get started giving online? It’s really quite simple! You just need to create an online giving account. By following these easy account creation instructions, you will be ready to give online to Resurrection MCC in no time using ACS! And, as our way of saying “Thank You,” recurring online givers will be gifted with a “Giving is Only a Click Away” mouse pad, and an “I Give Online” button pin!
If you would still like to participate in the offering during services even though you give online, we provide “I Give Online” stickers at Sanctuary entrances. If you set up a recurring gift, a receipt will be sent to your e-mail address by ACS each time your recurring gift is processed. As an alternative, you can print a copy of this receipt and place it in the offering basket in place of a check or cash.